Business & Financial Skills Programme
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE: To empower and develop youths into self-reliant & responsible citizens to contribute to social economic development of the county.
- Build capacity through business skills development & training i.e. (Generate your business idea (GYBI) / Improve your business(IYB))
- Create linkages with vocational institutions to enhance technical skills.
- Establish financial cooperatives to ease access to credit facilities with lower interest rates.
- Increased opportunities for doing business and raising incomes at household and community levels.
- Increased level of prosperity and self-reliance as income security is guaranteed.
- Reduced cases of domestic violence as families can afford basic needs and save surplus.