Conflict Sensitive Development & Humanitarian Programing (COSDHUP)
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE: To promote relationships that enhance conflict sensitive planning and service delivery.
- Train local / International humanitarian agencies in DNH, RPP, AVP.
- Using ADR techniques, collaborate with humanitarian agencies in promoting peace building initiatives among host communities and refugees.
- Organize stakeholder dialogue platforms to harmonize responses and minimize negative conflicts in course of work.
- Conflict sensitive programming among humanitarian agencies and host local governments thus deescalating tensions.
- Both refugees and host communities peacefully coexisting and sharing available livelihood resources.
- Culture of tolerance and mutual understanding in humanitarian work is upheld and practiced.